- painI think all of it is necessary. otherwise there’d be no growth at all
- ehchest pains aren’t fun at all. I mustn’t dive backwards
- memoryto have a poor memory is to live a blissful life
- meet them.If there’s a hole in your heart, go to the one who opened it. Meet them.
- nihilismSmoking is borderline nihilism.
- ApologiesTo fathom what cannot be undone is to learn from one’s shortcomings.
- driverConfidence steers the wheel while fear panics in the passenger seat.
- restWhat is the point of rest?
- SlumberSleep is the indulgence in temporary escapism.
- AlwaysShoot to never live an aimless life.
- christHave I lost feeling? Am I going mad?
- avoid by all means.Deter yourself from becoming a slave to an idea.
- Growth curvesLessons can only be reaffirmed and assessed in our youth as that is when we are the most impressionable. Oftentimes elderly ideals are stubborn in the name of change.
- poignant love.Love has taught me that it’d be wrong to try an open a door I’ve lost the key to.
- laughterPain is the prelude to laughter.
- The naivety of our youth.In our youth, the lack of permanence is a frightful topic. Only with age will acceptance come after experiencing significant loss of any kind.
- a wandering mindA peculiar dream is a sign of a wandering mind.
- numbnessIt sure feels odd for a numbness I cannot grasp meaning of.
- ConsistencyPut forth the consistency and effort for the sake of opulence.
- good companyAs far as interpersonal relationships goes, there isn’t anything better than company where everyone is growing into their greatest selves.
- LimitlessWith much faith, following structure does more of a disservice that ultimately limits the creative form.
- balanceWith everything in life, there needs to be a balance .
- PagesEnjoy the company of many good books.
- perfectionMany seek perfection to only realize there’s flaws in that as well.
- ConnectionAs humans, we’re wired to desire a connection amongst others. Fundamentally speaking at least.
- Bonds, relations, etc.The bonds we forge may inevitably come to an end, but our lives keep going. Try not to waver in the presence of loss.
- time. working hard.I ask often myself: Am I not working hard enough or is it possible I’m simply not working smart enough?
- SoulThe soul often travels elsewhere. The goal is to try your best to search for it.
- Character carvingThe past brings itself to the future and encourages all the growth it ensues.
- Losses“Any losses this world is due to the lack of ability”
- subconsciousDon’t allow yourself to get too sidetracked within your own thoughts. Or else the subconscious mind will present itself in an unexpected form.
- first worldTo be born in a first-world country is a privilege in itself.
- doorsAs I watch the doors opening and closing, I begin to understand the ones that came before. Its fleeting, repetitive motion leaves me with one thought: daunting empathy.
- celebrateIt’s never a bad time to celebrate 🥳
- “horrifying” worldSometimes it’s not the world that is scary, it’s oftentimes us who make it that way.
- friendsI love them.
- collective unconsciousFundamentally speaking, we all share the same dream.
- balanceTo enjoy life, there needs to be a balance of highs and especially some lows added in. It’d become bland if otherwise.
- fateGoing under the pretense determinism is true, every individual in this life has already met given there isn’t a past, present or future.
- mobsNever partake with the mob. Be a spectator and nothing more, if you so desire to keep your sanity.
- soft edgesI propose that even steel has its soft edges
- exhaustedjust been quite tired, most days it seems.
- look elsewhereAcquire life’s greatest education that no institution can teach.
- love that prevails.Never harbor hate. For even your enemies deserve love. Oftentimes it’s what they often lack within themselves.
- guitarIf I could do anything for the rest of my life, it would be to play the guitar for the moon, down to my very last strum.
- early morningsWaking up early has presents itself with one underrated perk: being able to think in silence.
- note to selfDon’t overwork yourself. Remember to live a little.
- butterfliesTo those who see butterflies clouding their vision, never be afraid to peek beyond and smile at the sunshine before you.
- vulnerableWith the common hurt on center stage, there is an invitation for honest discussion.
- lack of insignificanceA speck in grand scheme of things leaves a huge impression for the future.
- 7 daysWas 7 days enough time to build what’s in front of us? Are we standing on an unfinished product? Surely it would’ve been necessary.
- last summerLast summer’s injustices still rings true. It remains to echo within my psyche.
- musicA fresh wound to the heart makes up with a new meaning to music.
- immortal soulsEven the most immortal of souls can feel a lack of permanence in their lives.
- underminingWe’d stop bickering if hard work was praised far more than so-called “talent”
- internet + exclusivityMoments that have been broadcasted seem to lose their inherent value. Our most intimate times are framed for social likability, forever captured for outsiders to see.
- wealth & abundanceTo acquire the most opulence from inner peace is the goal. I’d be more than content.
- world wide webUsers on the internet have essentially developed a parasocial relationship with infinite lines of code.
- brief funThe forgetfulness that ensues amidst fun is a curse in itself. The emotional toll it takes is immensely difficult to pull out of.
- SaddeningIn trying to recall a distant memory, I often bring myself to tears. What kind of masochism have I indulged in.
- best convosThe best conversations is when the sun takes its leave for the moon, all while unnoticed. Spoken words fasten on time itself.
- chaptersThe book of our lives begins at conception. Its content is filled with the treads we take. The lessons that have yet to be written is the tale we that can be shared for other’s consumption.
- comparisonIs there such thing as healthy comparison?
- booksAt times I question whether or not I’ve genuinely fallen in love with books or merely the idea of them. Certainly those pages grant me my daily doses of escapism but who’s to say? I place a lot of emphasis on the latter.
- good timesIn hindsight, we never really notice we’re presently living in “the good old days” until it becomes the good old days.
- for artistsI’m hoping the innate-artist appreciates their craft without worry. Hopefully, in essence will the result flow out into the world, creating a beautiful landscape that reaches far into the distance. Farther than any eye can see!
- albeit flawed, human natureWith close inspection, humans comes second to demons. There’s lying, greed, deceit, betrayal and to the worst degree, even murder among various selfish conquests. However, the more frightening aspect behind all heinous acts is choice. The latter is where the truth of it all resides.
- anglespeering in from the outside, I’d seen myself in a claustrophobic state.
- sudden tearsall I could remember was that I couldn’t stop crying.
- valuable traitThe most valuable trait within an individual is depth.
- YearnMost days I yearn to meet the hours of rest. Having spent the sun’s shift bent on making every second count.
- nights.The moon has placed far too much emphasis on my mortality these past few nights. Whether it’s premonition or irrational superstition is certainly the question.
- transparent.If only we could see through the teeth of smiles, perhaps we’d be more open to helping one another.
- mirrorsSuch reflective surfaces invite room for introspection.
- futurenote to self: never be afraid to plant the seed you won’t be able to eat from.
- bonesThe aches in my bones continue to grow louder with every tick of the clock. What once was a silence is now a daily reminder of a permanence that can never be attained. Somehow there’s beauty in that. If you so decide to look deeper.
- beamerWith a view of a brightly lit city below and the stars above, there’s an inevitable incoming wave of insightful thinking. Of the future and what it could be.
- worrisomeThe weight of worry etches itself into the furrows above my eyes. One aimed glance could tell a million stories.
- The color of lilacDespite the stretch of time, I hadn’t forgotten. How could I? I’m hoping that the gifts of today are brought before you in joyful celebration. Receiving them from loved ones to those who encompass your sun and dance in your orbit. I send my wishes to you from the outskirts. Hope you’re having a good … Continue reading The color of lilac
- inabilityWhat lies closest to the lack of freedom is sometimes inability.
- voidThose high ceilings will only create a bigger void to that is need to be filled. Keep it modest.
- rainThe smell of wet grass flairs my nostrils, but I still have yet to grow tired of the air it encompasses. I don’t think anyone does
- realmreality detaches itself in the presence of angst.
- MascaraShe found that her mascara had now been worn down on her rosy cheeks. It’s true that she’d still been in love with the past. The glimmer of what was still anchors her from moving towards a future that is brighter.
- dear old friend(s)To whom it may concern, We don’t quite talk anymore and that’s okay. For the whatever the reason, I appreciate you all regardless. Thank you for the laughs we shared. Thanks for the tears we shed. Thank you for being your absolute selves. I couldn’t have asked for better companions to accompany with on this … Continue reading dear old friend(s)
- detached (dream)dreamt about snow and random occurrences that were happening. some of which I haven’t even thought of for 2 years now. people who I hadn’t spoken to for awhile
- wonderingthe cells in the body replace themselves every 7 years. do the memories and everything that made them go too?
- odd tearsI randomly started to cry. I wonder what all that was about. perhaps stricken by some memory I can’t recall.
- Its just a skullLimited to the spaces we can roam, trapped by innate flesh and a mind that can betray. Horrific
- dinner (dream)It’s night. The table, wrapped in cloth. The coldness of the beverage sweats off the glass and into knitted fabric. Splotches of water can been seen sporadically on the table. The clanging and cheers of the nearby people fill the air in celebratory fashion. It seemed to be a joyous night for many. Across, a … Continue reading dinner (dream)
- Songs attached to memory.It’s crazy how listening to a song from a beloved time could pull on so many heartstrings. It’s as if you’re reliving the moment once more.
- adultingWe’re all just much older kids.
- The Magus – completed/book recommendationWhat an interesting novel. I highly recommend it to anyone in life questioning their own inner dilemma regarding morality and the relationships they have with others. Certainly a gift for those in their 20’s. It contains a number of silver linings that would most definitely benefit long term (and prevent any inevitable regrets). Fowles’ story … Continue reading The Magus – completed/book recommendation
- 🙂It truly did resemble something of what seemed to be a kind smile.
- el doradoBliss with a little bit of chaos amidst love. Caressed with sunburnt ignorance under the guise of romance. Left with wounds that fail to close.
- Find your warmthTry and find that warmth amidst the blizzard. Keep it close for as long as you’re able. It’ll make the journey through the storm worthwhile.
- 05/29Books. Frozen yogurt. Quite random at best, but it was time well-spent. The complete awe I was in, knowing that all of that was result of a spontaneous decision on my part. Probably one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life thus far. Very thankful for the experience.
- your songYour song, which I can only imagine would sound like an open flowerbed in the dusk of summer. The kind you’d often find yourself frolicking in where the air is clean and the petals stretch multiple miles, far outside the reach of vision. Your song sounds what a tropical forest smells and some odd way … Continue reading your song
- rainIt’s currently raining outside. I think most notice the smell. It’s pretty hard to forget. Smells a lot like metal and aged rust. Perhaps it isn’t the rain and more so the odor of wet mud and grass. After all it’s been recycle for millions of years and put back into the earth it rose … Continue reading rain
- presentCherish the now. What’s going on today will soon pass; fragments will cement itself as memory and time will persist. As all things usual do.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly